Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Prepare for bubbles!
We’re drinking doubles!
To protect the world from carbonation!
To sell our drink in every nation!
To denounce the evils of the Pepsi product!
To extend our taste with rightful conduct!
Team Coke, blasting off like a bottled rocket!
Surrender now that spare change in your pocket!
Meowth! You got it!
there are only 3 types of girls
- girls who loved dragons too much in elementary school
- girls who loved wolves too much in elementary school
- girls who loved horses too much in elementary school
that’s every flavor of girl there is
"I’m not like other girls."
"How long have you liked vampires."
"A long time."
She’s supposed to be an alchemist but I haven’t done much research yet. #alchemist #hijab #girl #science #chemistry #draweveryday #sketch #pencil #potions #steampunk
socksssss asked: katara spills tea on mai (accidentally) on a maiko date. please don’t kill me, i’m pretty sure this goes in both the tags, it’s not meant to be explicitly one or the other, reposted.
His smile is nervous, but when her hands close around the teacup, he thinks he can see the beginnings of a smile pulling at her lips. Zuko can’t remember the last time that he and Mai had a chance to go out together, between the stress of university classes and their constantly conflicting schedules. But he feels at ease with the same comfort that always characterized their relationship.
"We don’t have to wait," he says, sliding his fingers across the table top and brushing her knuckles (and for as much as Mai is critical of boy-crazy-girls, she flushes like one). Zuko slips his fingers into her palm and squeezes her hand gently, and it’s nice that they can still connect, even after being apart for so long.
Hello I love ur blog :) can you recommend any good zutara fanfiction that take place during season 3? I love those stories where zuko and katara start to like each other after he joins the group. Thanks! :)
I’m glad you like it :)
My favorites are Sparrowkeet and Penance (the latter is smut and is incomplete, as far as I know).
I’m almost certain that theriseofyin bulletproofteacup likeadove and somuttersthesea have written some, but can’t recall (you’re more than welcome to check the fanfic section).
If you guys aren’t following one-hundred-percent-zutara, then you better get off my blog :D
Your blog is a thing because aside from being a good blog, YOU are so lovable and sweet. :) That’s why I followed!
30 Aug 14 @ 9:03 pm  — reblog
Robstar is Robin x Starfire from teen titans
Thank you much, nonnie. I just answered it (sorry about being such a dork :/)
30 Aug 14 @ 8:51 pm  — reblog
Robstar is from Teen Titans, I think.
Oh oh! That makes so much sense! Thank you, moia!
For the nonnie who asked! I apologize for my colorful and flowery way of imagining Starfire. I think she’s the sweetest, most innocent badass superhero that ever existed. I can’t imagine her without a flower crown (or knocking out some guy’s teeth) :D
- makes the bed in the mornings: Robin strikes me as a neat freak. I think Starfire would burst from bed and sing glorious greetings to the new day!
- has sole possession of the T.V. remote: Robin. Period. Starfire would ask calmly and sweetly for the channel to be changed and would slowly wilt more and more until Robin just changes it because she looks so sad and pitiful.
- is the bigger cuddler: Starfire; Robin is a little quieter about affection.
- does the laundry: Robin because he’ll end up with tie-dye colored clothing ortherwise.
- mows the lawn: Robin, who does it with perfect and agonizing precision.
- shops for groceries: Robin, because Starfire would buy lots of weird things to make even weirder foods (they do go shopping together occasionally).
- comes home drunk at 3am: I think they’d come home drunk together. Robin, laughing like and idiot and Starfire either singing at the top of her lungs or being a sad panda about the way her head hurts.
- makes breakfast: Starfire likes to make it for Robin to wake up to. It takes her a few tries to get it right.
- remembers to feed the fish: Starfire. Her fish would be fat and happy.
- decorates the apartment: Starfire, in the most colorful and girly way possible. Robin would insist on a few things, but I think he’d let her have her way.
- initiates duets: Starfire. Robin sings with her occasionally.
- falls asleep first: When she’s not super excited, Starfire. Otherwise, Robin holds her until she winds down.
30 Aug 14 @ 8:50 pm  — reblog
Tony Ward F/W 2014 + Shades of blue
I still think you're a quality blog. And one of my favorites! I get a sort of familiar feeling whenever I see your URL. Like we're even though I've actually only speaker to you a through times through asks.
Aw, thanks nonnie. I’m not sure how my blog became a thing, but it did! AND THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING IT, IT MEANS VERY VERY MUCH :D
30 Aug 14 @ 6:31 pm  — reblog
- makes the bed in the mornings: Zuko would be such a stickler for everything being organized, so certainly him.
- has sole possession of the T.V. remote: Katara (there have been wars over this)
- is the bigger cuddler: I think they’re both pretty cuddly, but Katara would be more obvious about it. Zuko is the kind that would sort of sneak into bed and hold her or just very casually put his arm around her and tug her close (Katara would jump in his lap).
- does the laundry: Probably Katara.
- mows the lawn: Zuko, when he needs to get some steam off (just imagine an angry zuko mowing the yard at three in the morning in the middle of the summer)
- shops for groceries: I think they both do. In a modern Au, they’d probably go shopping together frequently, but Katara would give him a quick list for things to get on his way back from work.
- comes home drunk at 3am: Sokka, banging on their door and whining about how Suki won’t let him in.
- makes breakfast: Katara likes to, but Zuko would end up doing it because he always wakes up first and it’s just something small and sweet that they share (until children take over their lives)
- remembers to feed the fish: Neither of them. They kill the fish on accident.
- decorates the apartment: Katara because Zuko knows better than to argue about the difference between forest green and sea foam. He values his life, thank you very much.
- initiates duets: Not Zuko. Ever. But Katara would hum quietly to herself and sometimes Zuko doesn’t mind singing along. Or on roadtrips. Always on roadtrips, until their poor children beg for their ears to be saved.
- falls asleep first: Zuko is always the first to wake and the last to sleep. I like Yin’s headcanon; I think he’d softly stroke her hair and watch her fall asleep. (but just imagine one night a fire alarm goes off or something and she leaps out of bed, but Zuko’s hand is tangled in her hair and someone dies that night)
30 Aug 14 @ 6:30 pm  — reblog